Thursday, September 1, 2011

Goals

Happy Labor Day weekend, Mommas! Hope you can find some time to enjoy the long weekend with your spouses/partners and can get a little bit of relaxation going on. My husband and I are going to be VERY brave and head to the State Fair with the babies - I'm sure we're in over our heads! Like all things, we're going at it with an attitude of "we might only last 1 hour" - but I hope we have at least enough time to visit the animals, eat some food, and pose with the babies by some cardboard cutouts. Isn't that what the Fair is all about?

Thank you for your introductory posts! I am SO eager to meet everyone next Wednesday! I have decided to open our home for the first group meeting. We have a large space in the basement that is carpeted for baby comfort and can be blocked in for baby movement management. :) I'll have some light snacks for us. We'll start at 4:30 - please come as close to then as you can, though I know napping takes precedence over all else (at least it does in my house). I hope to have the "meeting" wrapped up by 5:30/5:45 so we can all get home for supper. I will send out an invitation with details!



In the meantime, please think about what your goals are for this group - goals for the babies and goals for the Mommas. I also think we need a witty name for the group, so start thinking of suggestions! You can post your goals here or wait until Wednesday.

Be safe this holiday weekend!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment